A: The following checks should be made: (1) The process […]
A: The following checks should be made:
(1) The processing, preparation and welding of metal components shall comply with the regulations;
(2) All parts such as bolts, washers and split pins shall be complete and reliable;
(3) Busbar preparation and mounting brackets shall comply with the regulations, and the electrical distance between the phases and the ground shall meet the requirements;
(4) Porcelain parts, iron parts and glued parts shall be complete, oil-filled casings shall be free from oil leakage and oil level shall be normal;
(5) The paint is complete, the phase color is correct, and the grounding is good.