A: The choice of power cable should follow the followin […]
A: The choice of power cable should follow the following principles:
(1) The rated voltage of the cable is greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system at the installation point;
(2) The continuous allowable current of the cable shall be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the power supply load;
(3) The core section must meet the stability requirements of the short circuit of the power supply system;
(4) Check whether the voltage drop meets the requirements according to the cable length;
(5) The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line should enable the protection device to operate reliably.